Thursday, January 22, 2009

Blogging about myself...

I am Colleen,
I am a junior barely surviving through highschool. I am in Sports Medicine and will be Pole Valuting in spring. I enjoy spending my time with my friends and going to new places. When i get older the first thing on my to do list is to travel to Ireland to go visit my distant relatives. I tend to absorb a lot of behaviors from others. I am extremely involved at my church and youth group. I am one of the millions that have read twilight. Although, not for the reasons. I have overloaded my junior year with work, I really don't regret it. I have not been getting all A's like I would like but I have been really close. I am shy at first but after a little bit I become more outgoing. I laugh too much in my opinion. I am planning on attending Miami University in Oxford, Ohio or Spring Arbor University in Ann Arbor, Michigan. I have an older brother and two older sisters. I have four dogs. They are Papillons and I would love to have more.

1 comment: