Friday, February 13, 2009

Twilight hype

I am one of the millions who has read Twilight. Not only have I read Twilight, I have read New Moon, Eclipse, and Breaking Dawn. Unlike others I did not read the books because I was in love with the main character... I read the books because I thought they were a good read and honestly I read them to see what the hype was all about. After reading the first and second one I came to the realization that I couldn't just stop. Another reason why I read the books is because I was intersted in all the discussions about it. The reason I got into the books is the funny part of my story. Going on one of my first dates with my boyfriend he took me to Fallen Timbers and took me to a movie. That movie happened to be Twilight. At that point I had no clue what the movie was even about. We watched it and I was interested in the story. I told my mom about the series of books and guess what I got for Christmas. I couldn't just not read one of the presents she got me. Overall the books are good. The story is really cute, not practical but it was cute. Again I like the books but I would not like to be grouped in the girls that are obsessed with Edward Cullen. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment